Complete with a large spare and wear parts package
The FM150S incorporates the very latest technology and quality components to produce the most efficient and cost effective sand plant.
This sand plant has a pump and separator for both the fine sand and coarse sand to ensure the most recovery of fines and lowest silt content in the final products.
The FM150S uses Separator technology instead of traditional cyclones. Separators can process sand with much higher silt contents than cyclones and you can easily control the amount of silt in the final product.
Key Features Include:
- Underflow rubber lined slurry pump.
- Separators which classifies at approximately 75μm
- Self-regulating pump tank complete with built in float system and anti-turbulence sections
- High frequency split 3.6m x 1.5m (12’ x 5’) dewatering screen fitted with polyurethane modular mats
- Maximum recovery of material above 75μm
- Removes silt, slimes and clays below 75μm
- Removes water following dewatering operation to 10–15% of residual water content
- Major reduction in saleable material discharging to the pond, thus reducing pond maintenance and saving money
- Heavy-duty robust construction ideal for rugged operating environment
- Low maintenance
- All wear areas rubber lined
- Walkway and access ladder
- Quick assembly time